Monday, November 17, 2014

On Sunday I was actually off for a complete weekend for the first time in a good couple months so I was actually able to spend the entire time with my family.  On Saturday, my daughter had her second basketball game ever.  Even though her team lost by a lot, we can finally see her getting herself into the action and not being completely afraid of getting the ball passed to her.  Even though most of the children involved in this league are older than her, with her genetics you wouldn't be able to see that when she is almost as tall as any boy two grades ahead of her.  Now we just have to work on the rebounding aspect of the sport and not to give up on trying to shoot the basketball.

But also while I was home I found two great videos on a wonderful app that I have downloaded on my phone and the family's tablet called Flipboard.  This app will actually take all new articles and videos that have been shared or posted online and get shared by other people and will put them all into a nice location for busy people like myself to still be able to view and read the articles.  Here are two links to the videos.  The first one was a video of a nice little bird that sounds exactly like R2-D2 from Star Wars and the other one is a parody of Frozen's "Do you want to build a snowman?" performed by members of Breaking Bad singing "Do you wanna build a meth lab?"


No comments:

Post a Comment